The environment is much more in the forefront of people’s minds these days from saving water, cutting down on electricity and using more eco friendly cleaning products in our homes. Weddingchaos.co.uk conducted a recent poll and found that more than 1 in 5 brides considered the environment when planning their big day.
At Without a Hitch we can help with sourcing and advice on how to go about greening your day and having an eco wedding. Take a look at some lovely eco wedding stationery, wedding dresses with a green twist and some interesting ideas for using fresh herbs as your wedding flowers.
Small things can make a big difference, so get in touch today and find out how we can help you have the day of your dreams.
Top Green Tips
- Use in season flowers. Not only will this be good for the environment as you will have fresh UK blooms but it may even save you money
- Create invitations from recycled paper
- Purchase a carbon offset for your wedding
- Use flower petal confetti as a beautiful and easily biodegradable option
- Pick bridesmaids dresses you know they will want to wear again and again
- Have a ‘staycation-moon’ - a romantic hometown adventure
- Retro that wedding dress...be it a beautiful vintage gown or maybe your mum’s old dress, given a revamp it will be truly unique.
- Top Tips for finding an Eco Wedding Dress
- Using Seasonal Flowers
- How to Write a Great Wedding Speech
If you would like all our services to come under our ‘green theme’ i.e. suppliers will be sourced taking into account environmental and ethical concerns please just let us know.