Full Wedding Planning and Coordination
Prices start from £2,000
We will create an individual proposal for you which will include a detailed timeline leading up to your wedding of what needs to be done and when. It will also include information on all suppliers, as well as budget and a wedding day timeline created just for you. You will be able to access this proposal at any stage of the preparations, so that you know what is happening at all times. Full Wedding Planning and Coordination also includes:
Theming – if the bride and groom are not sure where to start with the feel of the day we can talk through some ideas, put together some moodboards and work with the couple to understand their personalities so they can get the day they deserve
- Ceremony location
- Wedding Venue
- Caterer (if not provided by the venue)
- Wedding Cake
- Entertainment – music for the ceremony, reception drinks and during the evening
- Children’s Entertainment (if required)
- Wedding day transport
- Stationary sourcing – invitations, order of service, menus etc
- Hair and Make Up
- First Night Accommodation – for bride and groom
- Invitation Management
- Gift List Management
- Budget Management
- Wedding party outfits – we are happy to source the men’s suits but find that shopping for the bridal gown or mother of the bride outfit is something that many people chose to do with just family, we can however give advice on style & colour if required, and where to shop.
- Hen and Stag parties – we can give advice to the best man/chief bridesmaid if they don’t know where to start but we find that stag and hens parties are a very personal thing that most friends love arranging for the bride and groom. If full planning is required there will be an extra charge.
For weddings with more than 150 guests or for a wedding which requires extra resources the cost maybe more.